Our professional team of first responders are available 24/7 to help with emergency trauma cleanup, in the unfortunate event that you may need us.
Crystal Carpet Care & Restoration started a specialized division called C3 Crime and Trauma Scene Cleaning in 2002. C3 Crime and Trauma Scene Cleaning was one of the first official crime and trauma scene cleaning companies in West Michigan. What sets us apart from other restoration companies that “dabble” in crime and trauma scene cleaning, is that all of our cleaning technicians, that perform the actual crime and trauma scene cleaning, are first responders or have a medical background. We know what we are going to come across at every job, but more importantly, we know how to properly deal with family members that have just gone through a great loss. We perform a valuable service for the family and friends by eliminating the painstaking burden of cleaning up after a tragedy. We handle crime scene cleanup and complete restoration from start to finish. We work directly with your insurance company to make the process as easy as possible for you and your family.
What we do
- Specializing in cleaning and disposal of bloodborne pathogens and bio-hazardous material resulting from: Accidental Injuries, Suicide, Homicide, Unattended Death, Trauma Scenes and Natural Death
- 24 Hour Emergency Restoration Services
- Medically trained and proficient in infectious waste handling procedures
- 24 Hour Emergency board up service
- Trauma scene cleaning
- Most services are covered under property owner’s insurance
Email us at email@example.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule a cleaning.
Excellent experience. I needed a drop-in appointment to meet a deadline and they did what it took to make it happen. Quality, detailed report and excellent follow up. I would use them again in a heart beat. – Michael